WSOJJ: Salt Lake CIty Cash Prize Gi and No-Gi Tournament
CASH PRIZE, SUB-ONLY, JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT FOR ALL AGES WEIGHTS AND BELT LEVELS.
SCHEDULE: PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY, THE DOORS WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL 9:00AM.
- ALL DIVISIONS WILL TAKE PLACE ON Saturday, January 14, 2023.Weigh-ins: 9am-10:00amYou can weighing without your GiYou will be give a 0.9lb allowanceRules Meeting: 10:00amAll YOUTH DIVISIONS: 11:00am-11:30amADULT GI and $1,000 OPEN BELT DIVISION 11:30-1pm ADULT NO-GI Divisions: 1:15-2:30pm
- Weigh-ins: 9am-10:00am
- You can weighing without your Gi
- You will be give a 0.9lb allowance
- Rules Meeting: 10:00am
- All YOUTH DIVISIONS: 11:00am-11:30am
- ADULT GI and $1,000 OPEN BELT DIVISION 11:30-1pm
- ADULT NO-GI Divisions: 1:15-2:30pm
LIVESTREAM: Matches will be Livestreamed on www.TheDojo.comrecorded and uploaded onto www.thedojo.com/wsojj a few daysafterward.
WSOJJ: Salt Lake CIty January 14, 2023
Location: Team Link BJJ, 606 Marshall Way N #101, Layton, UT 84041
FORMAT: WSOJJ divisions are single elimination, Sub-Only with EBI Overtime. All divisions are Cash Prize with No Points and No Judges.
CASH PAYOUT SYSTEM:
- *SPECIAL DIVISION* $1,000 WINNER TAKE ALL OPEN BELT NOGI 170LB MAX
- White Belts and Youth Payout System: Click Here
- Blue Belt Payout System: Click Here
- Purple Belt Payout System: Click Here
- Black Belt Payout System: Click Here
RULES: Sub-Only EBI Overtime (click for specific rules per belt level)
DIVISIONS: Youth, Adult, Gi and NoGi
Early Bird Registration: $99 FIRST 25 COMPETITORS TO REGISTER or ends November 24, 2022 at 11:59pm)
Normal Registration: Ends December 17, 2022 at 11:59pm $129
Late Registration: Ends January 11, 2023 at 11:59pm $139
Spectators/Coaches passes: $20 per person. Children 5 and under are free.
CHANGING DIVISIONS: You can change your division up until the time registration closes.
DIVISION MERGERS: After registration closes, we will begin creating brackets. If you don't have a match in your division of choice, we will move you according to your the flexibilty options you gave during registration. If you gave no permission to be moved around, you have the option of a refund.
REFUND POLICY: We issue refunds for an event registration until the early bird date (November 24, 2023). We will only refund after this date in case a user does not have a match in their desired division, and aren't willing to move to a different one. Refunds during early bird period can be obtained by logging into your account and cancelling your event registration before the end of the earlybird registration.
BRACKETS and SCHEDULE: WIll be released on Thursday January 12. Please don't ask about brackets until then.
WEIGH-INS: Will take place on the morning of the tournament. You can weighin without your Gi on. You will be give a 0.9LB allowance.
RANKINGS: We track rankings for both competitors by earnings over a career. Competitor rankings are categorized by genders, ages, weights, and belt or experience. You can find the rankings on our website at https://www.worldseriesofmartialarts.com/wsojj/competitors
UNIFORMS: Any non-offensive Gis or rash guards(for No-Gi) will be allowed. You can purchase Official WSOJJ Merchandise here: https://shop.worldseriesofmartialarts.com/collections/all
Team Link Utah- BJJ »
606 Marshall Way N #101, Layton UT 84041
UNDER 18 YEARS OLD
18 and over
$1,000 OPEN BELT NOGI DIVISION
NOGI, 170LB Max Weight, OPEN Belt Special Division (Lower Weights Welcome)